The South Baldwin Chamber's fall event - Festival of Flavor is a qualifying event for the World Food Championship (WFC) to be held at the Wharf in OB this coming November. Festival of Flavor holds two golden tickets in the categories of Dessert (automatic) and Sandwiches (preferred).
1. Registration with the World Food Championship
2. Payment of $75 entry fee to the South Baldwin Chamber
3. Competitors will prepare 400 portions of any recipe to be served to festival-goers. Service is required from 12 Noon until 4:00 PM.
4. Competitors will prepare eight portions for WFC judging.
5. Competing chefs may bring as many assistants as needed to the event.
6. Food may be prepared off site to be plated at the event.