At Compass Media we combine a laid back coastal vibe with a strong work ethic. The result? A fun, creative, energetic, showcase-your-skills kind of environment where you can grow and mentor, roll up your sleeves, and play a key role in the success of our clients and our company.
Are you who we are looking for?
Our team is looking for an advertising coordinator to join our team in the Orange Beach, Alabama office.
Of course our ideal candidate will have all those characteristics you’ve come to expect from a job posting: attention to detail, client-focused approach, effective communications both internal and external, positive attitude, strong work ethic, self motivation and on down the list.
To be detailed about it, our Advertising Coordinator will be expected to successfully:
- Communicate in a professional manner with the advertisers in our print products.
- Secure the needed ads or materials in a timely manner.
- Verify the technical correctness of those ads via Adobe software.
- Document the proofing and approval process.
- Provide final ads to the art director.
- Keep the sales rep informed throughout the process.
- Manage the reader service component of applicable projects with Excel and third-party programs.
- Maintain exceptional organizational skills.
- Assist throughout the production department.
- Show a desire to learn and grow.
Does your resume include the following?
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Intermediate skills with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Familiarity with print advertising – preferred.
Why Compass and why the Alabama Gulf Coast?
For more than 35 years, Compass Media has established and maintained a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. Our growth has been broad – digital strategy, team members, geography and industries served. As we continue to add team members, we continue to keep the family-like environment in place. We are excited to invest in our team members and our technology to provide the best customer service to our clients.
With beautiful beaches, friendly people, and great weather year-round, there are so many reasons to love living on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
So, what do you have to do?
If this position sounds like a good match for you, then submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email. Yes, that cover letter matters. It is your opportunity to tell your story and convince us to reach out to you.