Digital Marketing Specialist
Compass Media, a leader in digital marketing, seeks an immediate hire of a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our busy client-facing team. This position is an in-office position at our corporate office at the Wharf in Orange Beach, Alabama.
This position requires an accountable and talented candidate who will work closely with members of the digital team as well as all departments at Compass Media. The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) is a “hands-on” position for all digital marketing tactics. The DMS needs to demonstrate an expertise in creating, managing and optimizing paid advertising accounts for a wide variety of clients using search engine marketing with an emphasis on Google Ads, display marketing and remarketing, paid social media marketing and video advertising. The DMS will produce comprehensive monthly reports and strategic insight. We are looking for someone with experience in all of these areas, but also someone who is willing to dive in and learn new skills as needed.
The DMS is responsible for communicating results and strategy to clients directly and to the sales representative (who is their main client point of contact in the company). We want all our digital marketing to drive real results, and the DMS is responsible for showing those results and communicating them in a way that excites our clients.
The DMS collaborates with various team members within all the departments to ensure that the deliverables are implemented and the accounts are achieving their objectives. The DMS communicates regularly with the Director of Digital Marketing, the sales team and the executives and must be able to clearly articulate strategic vision. The DMS must be creative as well as data driven, and ultimately responsible for managing client expectations and communicating success.
At Compass Media, we take great care that every account and client we work with is treated with the highest level of attention and expertise. If you are looking for a competitive, challenging, fast-paced environment with constant growth, we’re the company for you!
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
· Must have at least 2 years of experience in digital campaign management: search, display, paid social advertising
- Experience with SEO campaigns is preferred
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Products including Analytics and Search Console, My Business, Tag Manager and more.
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Current Google Ads Certification
· Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
· Coachable, trainable attitude
· Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data
· MUST be accurate and detail-oriented
· Experience working with programmatic campaigns or vendors is a plus
· Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment is critical
· Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across multiple platforms simultaneously
· Create and manage content, copy and keywords for digital campaigns across multiple platforms
· Define and manage metrics and success criteria for marketing campaigns
· Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
· Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
· Attend regular weekly internal meetings and monthly client meetings
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience, plus full benefits.
Required Documentation: Cover Letter, Resume
Compass MediaSandra Stevens