Gulf State Parks Administrator
The Park Administrator III is a permanent, full-time position with the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Positions are in various locations throughout the state. This is professional management work in planning and directing the overall operations of large state parks and programs with extensive and complex operations.
• Graduation from an accredited* four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in any major.
• Three years of responsible supervisory experience in managing the operation of a highly complex park or outdoor recreational facility.
• Responsible supervisory experience in managing the operation of a complex park or outdoor recreational facility will substitute for the required Bachelor’s degree on a year-for-year basis.
• Applicants must possess a valid Alabama driver's license at the time of appointment.
• Open-Competitive to all applicants.
• An Evaluation of Training and Experience as shown on the application will comprise 100% of the final score for the open-competitive register.
HOW TO APPLY
• Complete an Application for Examination Form available at personnel.alabama.gov, the above address, or any Alabama Career Center Office.
• Apply online, by mail, or by fax. The application must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the application deadline date shown above. The State Personnel Department is not responsible for late receipt of applications due to mail service or faxing malfunctions.