Credit Underwriter - Baldwin County
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years experience in credit analysis and/or underwriting experience.
- Reviews and evaluates information on loan documents to determine if loan conditions meet established bank standards.
- Sound understanding of business and personal financial statements including income statement, balance sheet and tax returns.
- Handles complex loans and/or loans of an exceptional basis requiring traditional underwriting.
- Determines terms and acceptability of risk of prospective loans.
- Recommends approval or rejection of loan application, or requests additional information.
- Structures credit and recommends loan terms to credit approval officers.
- Prepares analysis and preliminary terms for credit approval officer’s review and approval.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including the ability to use electronic mail systems, internet, and Microsoft Office products.