Graphic Designer and Brand Specialist
Graphic Designer & Brand Specialist – Wharf Retail Properties
The Graphic Designer & Brand Coordinator will work with the marketing team to execute graphic design and branding strategies. The ideal candidate will have strong creative and design skills as well as a solid understanding of design best practices and maintaining brand standards across a variety of content. At the core of all tasks assigned to the Graphic Designer & Brand Coordinator is the ability and desire to tell the story of The Wharf by creating amazing content to further our brand.
- Work with marketing team to support marketing design requests.
- Create marketing collateral and graphics consistent with brand image. To include print collateral, website and interactive graphics, social media resources, signage, special event graphics, and more.
- Assist Marketing Director with managing and monitoring brand identity across all platforms. Be a brand guardian and help to maintain the voice and guidelines. Create consistency across all platforms.
- Update existing marketing materials.
- Creation of paid marketing assets for social and display, including imagery and animations.
- Be proactive with creative ideas.
- Understand our target market and develop innovative strategies to reach them.
- Collaborate on a variety of projects as needed for the brand and internal teams.
- Develop high-impact, integrated designs from concept to production-ready assets
- Be able to conceptualize visuals based on requirements. Prepare rough drafts and present ideas. Take feedback and amend designs when necessary.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the marketing team on creative strategy.
- Periodically reviews website, email blasts and other interactive properties and recommend design updates.
- Assist with larger scale creative projects such as brand videos, photo shoots, brochure development, property signage, property maps, branding and logos for new property concepts, and more as needed.
- Bachelors degree preferred or similar equivalent work experience required with a portfolio of consumer-facing assets.
- Understanding of social media platforms, a plus.
- Strategic thinking, creativity, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Extensive experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of photo editing, HTML, and other platforms preferred.
- Must be a creative individual who has the capacity to turn your visualizations into comprehensive designs.
- Experience in website and mobile app development and maintenance, a plus.
- Experience developing assets across multiple channels including web, print, social media, and events.
- Ability to thrive and work effectively as part of a small team in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Eager to constantly learn and be self-motivated.
- Willingness to be a team player, be flexible, roll with the punches, multi-task, and troubleshoot problems. An ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy with an ability to master software easily.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Willing to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential.
- May be expected to perform other tasks and projects as requested by your supervisor.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary based upon experience
- Annual review with opportunity for pay increases
- Eligible for cell phone monthly compensation
- Eligible for yearly Beach Express Toll Bridge pass (if applicable)
- Eligible to participate in gym membership offerings
- Paid time off/vacation
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Eligible for benefits including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, 401K with employer match of 20% for the first 5% contributed
- Professional development opportunities
To apply please send resume to Sheena Mizell at email@example.com.