Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
American Autism & Rehabilitation Center (AARC) is currently seeking to add a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for our outpatient clinic located in Daphne, Alabama.
This is an opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team that includes Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Applied Behavioral Analysis, and Physical Therapists. This is an excellent learning environment with lots of opportunities to collaborate and be mentored by peers. We are seeking committed, responsible, and nurturing professionals who provide the best possible services to infants, toddlers, children, teens, and young adults.
Through a coordinated, multidisciplinary team approach, our specially trained pediatric therapists treat all types of congenital and acquired neurological conditions with a large portion of our caseload including Autism spectrum disorders, sensory processing disorders, development delay, cerebral palsy, Down and other genetic syndromes, communication disorders, feeding and swallowing disorders, spasticity and more.
Skills, knowledge, education, and experience:
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in the State of Alabama as well as current with National Board certification requirements.
- AAC background preferred.
- Two years experience with feeding and pediatrics preferred.
- Experience in organizing work and maintaining a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to create and work in a cooperative teamwork environment.
- Demonstrates awareness of community resources.
- Experience working with children with multiple disabilities and/or behavioral challenges preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Schedule: Flexible schedule Monday – Friday
Apply through Indeed.com or by submitting a resume to email@example.com