Personal Trainer/Rehab SpecialistHealthSource Chiropractic of Foley, Alabama is looking for one personal trainer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and engaged. This position requires a lot of one-on-one conversation and hands-on duties. The ideal candidate would be an excellent conversationalist, have an understanding of human movement patterns, the musculoskeletal system, and biomechanics.
- Perform and instruct Functional Exercises, Progressive Rehabilitation, and communicate the reason for each movement
- Perform and instruct specifically designed Exercise Protocols
- Perform passive therapies for patients -- such as Electrical Stimulation, Laser Therapy, Decompression, and Traction
- Communicate in a positive manner to all team members and patients
- Always be ready for additional training as scheduled in advance (Every Tuesday morning is mandatory training and paid)
- Ideally someone with a Personal Training background or deep understanding of the musculoskeletal system
- NASM-CES certification (Preferred but not required)
- Lift up to 50 pounds (Required as part of our Rehab Protocols consist of helping patients stretch, get up and down from tables, etc.)
- Excellent bed-side manner and conversation skills
- Perform and instruct basic human functional exercises
- Dependable Transportation to and from work site. As well as, off-site events or training at other clinics.
- Ability to travel by plane for national events hosted by HealthSource
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- $13-$15 per hour plus bonus
- Dental and vision insurance provided
- Weekly Trainings on developing as a Rehab Specialist
- Certifications for NASM-CES (if applicable), Functional Movement Technician through RockTape (all courses), and up to 16 CEU's per year at a national training event held once every year.
- Ongoing support for developing yourself as a Rehab Specialist by the nation's leading Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab system.
We look forward to hearing from you!