Resident Care Manager - LPN Full Time
Resident Care Manager - LPNMust be a graduate of an accredited school for LPNs. One to three years experience in medical, surgical and geriatric or rehab care preferred.
Requires knowledge of nursing practices, procedures, and skill with an understanding of the function and responsibilities of assisted Living.
FULL TIMEHaven Memory Care, Gulf Shores, AL, US
- Train and supervise PCA in all aspects of their job description.
- Direct day-to-day operations of dietary department.
- Assist the administrator with office administration.
- Assist administrator with marketing efforts for facility.
- Keep record of staff work schedule and reporting on time. Prepare monthly schedule.
- Participate in call rotation as necessary.
- Process accounts receivable.
Clinical/Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with resident medication assistance guidelines outlined in ALF Policy and Procedures.
- See that prescription medications are logged weekly and monthly medication logs are updated.
- Maintain the standards of nursing care and follow the policies and procedures set forth by the State Board of Nursing and the Company.
- Maintain accurate nursing notes and records.
- Notifies physician, family and administrator of any changes in the resident’s physical or emotional condition. Reports and records change in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Is responsible and accountable to fully understand the medical portion of the assisted living rules and regulations, prepared by the Alabama State Board of Health. As well as the policy and procedures as set forth in the Haven Memory Care, LLC manual.