Business Center I
Essential Job Duties:
- Efficiently complete all duties associated with the Business Center such as switchboard, faxing, copying, postage meter assistance, mail distribution and internal/external customer support.
- Promptly and accurately, answer and distribute incoming multi-line telephone system calls.
- Process marketing generated print jobs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail including overnight letters and packages.
- Assist with maintenance of daily logs for all job tasks to support month end reports and goal tracking.
- Assist with preparation of month-end allocations reports for Accounting Department.
- File and perform routine clerical duties for other departments as needed.
- Monitor and replenish shipping and other relevant supplies for effectiveness of duties.
- Adhere to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with interpersonal and listening skills, and ability to speak effectively before groups or individually.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive information and issues with a strong sense of respect and confidentiality.
- Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations and excellent people skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi task in fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong computer proficiency, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel), including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Ability to quickly learn company specific software.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule and carry out responsibilities on evenings, weekends and holidays during peak season.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team setting.
- Strong math, reading, and English skills.
- Must be able to produce high quality work that is free of errors.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service, mail handling and multi-line PBX/switchboard experience preferred.
- Sedentary work which requires exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Employee must be able to extend hands, arms in any direction, move about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Employee must be able to raise objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Must be able to work in coastal climate conditions.
- Valid driving license with good driving record and reliable transportation. Valid auto insurance required.
- Subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screening.
- During peak season, may be required to work weekends and holidays.