Field Operations Runner
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to Field Operation and Support Operations staff as needed.
- Deliver items to guest-in properties, Housekeepers, Field Operations Representatives and in-field Maintenance Technicians.
- Respond to guest calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Inspect rental properties at direction of guest to resolve cleanliness or maintenance issues.
- Perform routine housekeeping duties which include inspecting units for maintenance issues or guest damage.
- Perform routine housekeeping duties, assemble housekeeping packs and assist maintenance staff as needed.
- During peak season, assist housekeeping team with cleaning rental properties as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take initiative and respond in prompt manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks including mopping, vacuuming, making beds and carrying laundry bags.
- Ability to utilize multiple computer systems i.e. Microsoft office and in-house systems
- Ability to understand and follow instructions generally acquired through a high school education.
- Reading and numerical comprehension skills sufficient to utilize interactive touch-screen computer system is essential.
- Experience in vacation rental industry helpful but not required. Some general housekeeping experience and familiarity with use of household appliances and cleaning equipment needed.
- Medium work which requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Employee is subject to coastal climate conditions; extreme heat. Temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour. Employee may be exposed to other conditions such as wind and high humidity.
- Employee is subject to vibrations and exposure to oscillating movements of the extremities or whole body.
- Employee is subject to hazards which may include physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current and high places, work in small crawl spaces, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- Employee is subject to atmospheric conditions: one or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: odors, dusts, mists or poor ventilation.
- Employee must be able to extend hands, arms in any direction, move about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Employee must be able to raise objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Must be able to consistently bend, stoop, reach, climb and descend multiple stairs and/or stairwells.
- Valid driving license with good driving record and reliable transportation. Valid auto insurance required.
- Subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screening.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- During peak season, required to work weekends and holidays