Manufacturing/ Production Worker
Job Title: Manufacturing/ Production Worker
Schedule: Training period (M-F 7am-3:30pm)/ after training you will work 12 hour rotating shifts (both days and nights 7-7)
Well established Manufacturing Company in Foley, AL is looking for Manufacturing/ Production Workers.
Looking for honest, hardworking individuals who have strong time management skills. Performs various duties associated with product manufacturing from raw material delivery to shipment of product, including:
- Must adhere to all plant safety guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with the guidelines and procedures covering all work duties under federal, state and local regulated mandates such as OSHA, DOT, EPA, ADEM, etc.
- Heavy lifting, bending, climbing, walking and manual labor.
- Work will be performed in a 24/7 manufacturing plant environment which may include excessive heat and rotating shifts.
- Monitoring and maintaining day-to-day operations in designated work area.
- Start up, shutdown, isolation, and decontamination of plant equipment.
- Handling daily maintenance activities and performing minor maintenance.
- Conducting job analysis pertaining to operations & applying necessary tools to maintain product quality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Must have clean Background in the last 10 years
- Must pass drug screen, vision screen, and hearing screen (exam provided after official offer)