Social Media/Content Manager
Compass Media, a leader in content marketing, seeks an immediate hire of a talented Social Media/Content Manager to work with our team in our Orange Beach, Alabama office. The role will involve writing compelling content as needed for a wide variety of clients. The manager will handle multiple client projects and will be responsible for communicating results and strategy to clients and sales reps directly. When these are social media clients, the role will include scheduling content and monitoring of those accounts, which can involve some evening and weekend responsibilities.
- Manage workload as part of the content team
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement strategy to align with client’s business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content including social media posts, blogs, emails, photos, videos and graphics
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in tourism publications, social media, design tools and applications
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- BS degree in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field is preferred
- On-site work in our Orange Beach, Alabama office
For more than three decades, Compass Media has established a tradition of achieving results for companies and organizations looking to promote their destinations, businesses, products and services. Our clients—including tourism organizations, healthcare, education, retailers, vacation management companies, attractions, accommodations and more—benefit from innovative integrated marketing services.
Are you the right person for our team? Is our company the right fit for you? Get in touch and let’s start talking. If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.