Are you looking for a career instead of a job?
Creative Colors International is the leader in the mobile repair, reconditioning, protection, and color restoration of leather, vinyl, fabric, and plastic in the automotive, furniture, commercial, and residential markets. Our Primary focus in the South Alabama Market is marine, RV, and commercial environments (restaurants, medical, manufactured housing, etc.).
Do you thrive in an environment where you…
- Work with your hands.
- Serve Customers.
- Meet new people.
- Deliver superior service.
- Make more $ with more effort.
Yes? Become a CCI Tech!
Starting pay: 18$ - 20$ per Hour ($37.4K – $41.6K annual)
This job will allow a good fit candidate to enjoy a career that is rewarding both financially and personally. It provides the opportunity to impact your own pay as well as work with quality leadership in a team environment.
Skills and Abilities Inclusion Criteria
Creative Colors of South Alabama candidates are adept at the following skills and abilities.
- Create and sustain an organized approach to work.
- Work intensely, persevere, and rebound from setbacks.
- Present a professional presence and professional experience in all interactions.
- Successfully resolve conflict, whether it is team or customer related.
- Work well both independently and in a Team.
- Ability to see color (not color blind).
- Possess a sense of smell.
- Be able to consistently lift up to 45 pounds.
- Able to work in all weather conditions (outdoors in the elements).
- Able to climb up and down ladders (boats & RVs).
- Able to move in and out of vehicles, boats, RVs, etcetera.
- Speak fluent English.
- 1 – 2 Years Customer Service Experience (preferred).
- 1 – 2 Years Sales Experience (preferred).
Knowledge and Other Inclusion Criteria
- Show dedication to ongoing professional knowledge, measurable achievement, and skill development.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Alabama is the candidate’s primary residence.
- Possess a Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Consent to a background check.
- Enjoy customer service.
- Enjoy being a fixer!
- All training provided – Includes at least 1 week certification in Mokena, IL
- Direct access to leadership in a professional and supportive work environment.
- Learn a valuable and marketable trade.
- Flexible hours.
- Observed Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Drive a Company Van.
- Enjoy Uniform Allowance.
- Develop a career.
- Participate in our CCI Annual Conference.
- Grow annual pay year over year.
- Maintain and develop customer accounts in a specified territory.
- Drive to customer sites within specified territory to perform repairs (primary territory: Mobile & Baldwin counties).
- Show samples of repairs, explain quality of repair, and distribute marketing literature explaining service and/or products.
- Repair, replace, refurbish and/or recondition all approved work.
- Prepare invoices for all service orders.
- Track & maintain van inventory.
- Self-schedule, communicate, and deliver consistent service.
- Follow company dress code.
- Increase your income based on your effort.
Please apply here:
Repair Tech, South Alabama (We will train you!) - Fairhope, AL - Indeed.com