Who we are
Since 1965, Mountz Inc. has proven its in-depth knowledge of torque solutions by consistently developing, producing, marketing and servicing highly sophisticated, cutting-edge tools. Mountz Inc., known to industry as the nation's premier torque tool specialist, is an ISO 9001 registered and ISO 17025 accredited company.
As a company immersed in the heart of Silicon Valley, we combine a 55 year history of bold thinking and a 100% focus on torque that delivers confidence at every turn. We’re a company that cares about our customers. Our whole-hearted commitment to service and our unmatched expertise in torque are for the benefit of our customers and the world at large. We are fulfilling a monumental purpose—we are forging a safer world through accuracy and precision.
To learn more about Mountz, Inc., please visit our website-- www.mountztorque.com.
Currently, there is an opening for a warehouse associate in our Foley, Alabama facility. We are seeking a self-driven individual who is committed to providing courteous service and professionalism and always willing to go the extra mile to meet /exceed the customer’s needs.
You are being recruited to make up a BEST IN CLASS team that will dominate the industry with its high quality, innovative products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Fulfills/ packages items into boxes for domestic and international shipments.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records to ensure they meet specifications.
- Ensures that shipping addresses and designated freight account information are entered correctly;
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage, shipping labels and identifying marks on boxes.
- Logs in and routes received items to departments. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates forklift truck or cart to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Bills or invoices orders upon fulfillment.
- Drives company van to perform routine tasks including but not limited to mail run, bank run, pick-ups/ deliveries.
- Cross trains with other warehouse staff to perform item receipt, inspection, and cycle counting.
- Performs assigned responsibilities in conformance to ISO procedures and supports the organization in meeting quality objectives and recommends improvements to procedures and work instructions.
- Supports and participates in the company’s health and safety program.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3 - 5 years warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
- Familiar with handling/shipping component materials and finished goods inventory
- Proficient in using ERP system
- Experienced in dealing with multiple warehouses
- Proficient in using shipping carrier logistics systems for FedEx and UPS
- Able to regularly lift or move 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Certified to operate the forklift
- Experience as a team lead a plus
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
19051 Underwood Rd., Foley, AL 36535