Foley, AL 05.17.21 – The 18th Annual Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival Committee is seeking an artist who will be commissioned to produce the t-shirt and poster artwork for the 2022 Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival. Please do not submit more than 3 drafts.
Criteria for consideration:
- Artwork must be original by artist.
- Artist must be 18 years of age or older.
- Theme should include: Hot Air Balloons, Art, Music, and the Gulf Coast
- Name of the Festival should be included in artwork: 18th Annual Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival.
- Year should be included in the artwork: 2022.
- Foley, AL should be included.
- Artist should use bold PMS or Pantone true colors.
- Actual size of the commissioned poster after productions will not exceed 18 inches horizontal and 24 inches vertical.
- If selected, artist agrees to relinquish ownership of artwork.
- If selected, artwork becomes sole property of Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival and the South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce and may or may not be used in any manner the Chamber desires without further compensation to the artist.
- If selected, the commissioned artist will receive one payment of $500 (five hundred dollars).
Artists are encouraged to respond upon receiving invitation and confirm their interest. (Emails to previous artists sent 05/17/21.) Please contact Candice Workman at (251) 943-5590. Artists are asked to submit proposed sketches/drafts by Wednesday, September 1st, 2021.
Submissions should be delivered to the South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce at 19812 Underwood Road, Foley, AL 36536 or mailed to PO Box 1117, Foley, AL 36536.