Benefits for Members
- Business Recognition & Visibility
- ODP Business Solutions (Office Supply Discounts)
- Special Services
- Tuition Discount
- Exclusive Member-to-Member Deals!
Instant Recognition & Visibility for Your Business
- Listing in the Membership Directory on southbaldwinchamber.com
- Membership decal for your business
- Weekly emails from the South Baldwin Chamber regarding important information, local business resources, and upcoming events
- Networking: You have the exclusive opportunity to network with South Baldwin County’s most successful business people at monthly events like Business After Hours and other events like AM Connections and the Leadership Series
- Opportunity to post events and job openings on the Chamber website
- Leadership Development opportunities!
- Ability to take advantage of exclusive marketing/advertising opportunities within the Chamber. Check out our Chamber Choices here!
- Use of the official Chamber logo for your website (e-plaque)
- Offer fellow members discounts on your products or services which help support our local economy
- Exclusive ODP Business Solutions savings program with Office Depot online. SIGN UP HERE. (See Flyer Here)
- Savings Benefits:
- Up to 55% off on office supplies
- Up to 55% off on cleaning & breakroom items
- 10% off branded; 20% off private brand ink & toner
- Average 10% off on over 200 technology core items
- Free next-day shipping on orders of $50 or more
- SIGNIFICANT savings on copy & print
- Specials and Promotions from your favorite brands
- Savings Benefits:
Contact Travis Valentine to get all the details! (251) 943-1036 Travis@mylocalchamber.net
"We love all our Chambers because of the immense value they provide to our business communities, the fun events they coordinate, and of course, the incredible people on their teams who help make it all happen!"
– Avizo Group, Inc.
- Celebration Services like Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings/Groundbreakings – Take advantage of these opportunities to publicize your business (please call our membership department to see if you qualify; see our policy here).
- Any South Baldwin Chamber member can receive a mailing list of our members upon request; emailed in an Excel format.
Member Benefits from:
Columbia Southern University is pleased to have the South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce as a Learning Partner. This partnership provides a reduced tuition, plus many additional benefits. For your convenience, all programs are available in an online format.
The Learning Partner Program provides exclusive benefits to the employees/members of the Chamber, as well as all spouses and children. Benefits of the partnership include:
- 10% tuition discount on all classes and waiver of the Application Fee.
- Textbooks provided at no cost.
- Exclusive Scholarship Opportunities for Learning Partner employees/members.
- A complimentary evaluation of previously earned college credits and training/professional certifications for consideration of transfer credit.
- Complimentary access to our Writing and Math specialists through the Student Success Center.
- A dedicated landing page for Learning Partners on the CSU website for prospective students and student enrollment. https://www.columbiasouthern.edu/jim-forsythe
About CSU: Columbia Southern University is a completely online university offering associate, bachelor’s and graduate degree programs in a wide variety of disciplines. For program information, please contact Jim Forsythe at 800-977-8449 x 1860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to support the efforts and initiatives of the chambers and appreciate everything they do for our community!
– Baldwin EMC
Joining and being active in the South Baldwin Chamber has been one of the smartest moves that we could have made for our business. Being a member gives you inexpensive ways to advertise your business. One of my favorite is the monthly Chamber Newsletter where we advertise periodically. One occasion that I recall we bought an ad on the front page for $450 and we sold 2 Pheasant hunts. That one ad produced $10,000 of income. You never know who’s looking at these ads. We also like to go to Business After Hours to meet and introduce ourselves to other possible business customers. We are fortunate to have one of the best STAFF’s in the country. They are always friendly, courteous and help us promote our business, always thinking outside the box and using cutting edge technology. South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce ROCKS and we are proud to be part of it.
Boyd Little, Oak Hollow Farm
South Baldwin Chamber Member since 2001
The Gulf Coast Balloon Festival is such an incredible community event and we at Frances Holk-Jones State Farm are honored to be a part of it each year. The festival is a wonderful opportunity to not only network with our current clients but also meet new prospective customers. In fact, this year the number of people interested in learning more about our services doubled. Thank you, South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce, for all of your hard work and dedication in making this such a great event for our community!
Lindsay Schumacher, State Farm Frances Holk-Jones Insurance
South Baldwin Chamber Member since 1953
Thank you for the Leadership Luncheon. The information Herb Malone and Bob Higgins shared was absolutely indispensable for anyone in business or wanting to start a business. The easy to understand demographics were broken down for specific business sectors to show us how we can take the guesswork out of running a company. Simply put, if you are not plugged into the local Chamber and not participating, you are actually leaving money on the table.
Jim Griffiths, LegalShield
South Baldwin Chamber Member since 2011
We opened our business in 2009 and joined South Baldwin COC right away. All of their functions are business-focused: networking, meeting leaders in our communities and staying on top of current trends. We have attended many functions ranging from Business After Hours to High-Speed Networking to Leadership Luncheons. One particular luncheon we attended addressed Alabama's new immigration laws; the Chamber offered an outstanding guest panel for the attendees to address questions. It was very enlightening and immensely informative. All of the Chamber functions are professionally planned, organized, and "fun". I highly recommend this particular Chamber!
Sue Alford, CEO Homecare Companions
South Baldwin Chamber Member since 2010
I know I can always count on them to help me with any problems I have in business. I plan to get more involved with the Chamber myself as it is a great way to promote my engraving, trophy and awards business. Thank you.
Tamara Rose, Baldwin Trophies
South Baldwin Chamber Member since 1995
Good Morning Mattress Center is enjoying a great experience working with South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber provides excellent service guiding us to not only build a better community but promoting our business as well. It's fun meeting all the members & knowing we all have a common goal to "Succeed".
Mike Mehaffey, Good Morning Mattress Center
South Baldwin Chamber Member since 2007