• License & Permits

  • Business Resources

    If you make deliveries, perform services, have sales people calling on local merchants, or have a store or office located in the City of Foley or its police jurisdiction, you need a City of Foley business license. Requirements and fees vary depending  upon the type of business. 

    You also might require....
    State & County license - Application 
    Alabama Department of Revenue—Use the MAT System (my Alabama taxes)

    Are you serving food drink or even ice, you need…

    The Health Department—(251) 947– 3618 
    ABC Board (alcohol) - Call Betty @ (251) 947-2971

    The City of Foley provides an easy application and pre-approval  that includes zoning, inspections and fire codes. 
    Click her to view/download the pre-approval form

    Business License Application 

    Home Base Business Application 

    Business License Fee Schedule 

  • Chamber Events